Current “Schedule I” Status for Cannabis Contradicts Government back Research
It is a shame that our federal government refuses to acknowledge that facts. What makes it even more perplexing is that their own research and studies prove Cannabis kills Cancer!
I know that is a powerful statement and its something that shouldn’t be taken too lightly. But, I’m not the one making these claims, Cancer.gov, a branch of the US government is. Yes, the same US government that conducts raids and destroys Medical Marijuana distribution centers. Even in states that have fully legalized Cannabis use, Federal Laws allow the DEA to arrest Medical providers.
Let’s take a look into what a Schedule I drug is and what drugs are listed as such
Schedule I drugs are defined as “drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse”
- lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
- marijuana (cannabis)
- 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (ecstasy)
That is one ugly list! The list contains 3 or 4 of the what can arguably be called the most destructive drugs known. It doesn’t take much thought to see Cannabis is completely out of place in the list.
No medical use, really?
I’m about to show you some incredible information that is posted online for everyone to see. The results of research conducted by Cancer.gov, proving the effectiveness of THC and other Cannabiniods in Marijuana for treating and killing tumorous cells.
Cannabis Kills Cancer, Here is the Proof!
The following points where taken from Cancer.gov, a link to the exact page is provided at the bottom. As you read through this list, ask your self, “Is out lawing this medicine morally correct?“. How is it that millions of people die every year while modern science turns its back on the truth. While thousands and sometimes millions will willfully gather in protest of lesser issues.
How many have gathered at once to protest a law that kills so many?
Here are the facts:
- By causing cell death, cannabinoids inhibit tumor growth
- Studies have shown cannabinoids protect healthy cells while killing cancer cells
- Cannabinoids block development of blood vessels that promote tumor growth
- Cannabis may reduce the risks of colon cancer
- THC damages and kills liver cancer cells
- THC damages and may kill non-small cell lung cancer cells
- THC damages and may kill breast cancer cells
- CBD kills breast cancer cells with little to no effect on normal cells
- CBD and THC May make chemotherapy more effective
- One study discovered Cannabis users are 45% less likely to develop bladder cancer
This is just a small example of the Medicinal potential of Cannabis. Image if further studies can be done without legal restrictions. Right now we know marijuana can treat 200 different aliments without serous negative side effects and low risk of addiction. While commonly prescribed medicines are highly addictive and kill roughly 50,000 Americans a year.
The system even goes as far as denying otherwise law abiding citizens the ability to provide for their families through drug testing. If you are subject to a pre-employment drug screening and test positive for THC, an employer cannot hire you. Ask your self, does that make sense?