We are going to go over the following:
- How To Pass a Drug Test with Visine
- Can you beat a drug test with Visine?
- What are False Positives?
“Please read this entire article before making a decision. This method may not work in your situation.”
As a Medical Marijuana user, privacy is a major concern. That is why we are always trying and testing out different methods that you can use to fool drug tests. In a previous article, we went over how to use Visine to get rid of bloodshot eyes when your high.
This time let test out if Using eye drops like Visine or Clear Eyes to cheat a urine test works. This method has been around for a very long time. But before you decide to give this a shot, lets find out the real deal.
If you have a urine screening and would rather play it safe, read this article about How to detox THC for a drug test. Just remember, detoxes may improve your chances, but the only one hundred percent guarantee is to not use Marijuana for about 3 months.
How To Pass a Drug Test with Visine
One of the older tricks that has been used time and time again for years. The method is simple and pretty much the same across the board. If you have smoked weed in the past three months chances are you may test positive for THC.
This method may work for you but it mostly depending on the type of screening you have to take, so pay close attention.
First off, even thought Visine seems to be the eye drop of choice here. We haven’t seen any different results depending on brand. So, it doesn’t matter if you use Visine, ClearEyes or a generic brand. As long as you know what type of result your trying to get.
There are two ways you can use Visine to fool a urine test:
- Dilution – Cheap generic eye drops will work. Your goal is to add alot of liquid (Eye drop solution) to your urine sample. Dilution works by bringing any THC metabolites in your pee down below cutt-off levels.
Generic eye drops consist of saline (salt and water). Because Saline or salt is a common mineral in all bodily fluids, it shouldn’t be detected. But that doesn’t mean you will pass.
- False negative/positive – Since Clear Eyes, Visine and other advance eye drops consist of saline and other additives. The urine lab testing equipment will detect additives or produce errors.
THC or any other metabolite will still be present at above cutt-off levels. Just adding 2 to 4 drops of Visine is enough to cause a false.
Can you beat a drug test with Visine?
This is where things get a little tricky. It all depends on what type of out come you want. In some cases passing a urine test for weed isn’t that easy.
- Dilution can drop off THC below cut off, but it also dilutes all normal minerals found in urine.
- False positives may void the sample, but you may be required to redo the UA.
So in order to find out whats right for you, your going to have to take into consideration the why and where you are being tested.
Back to top
Home Urine Tests
When we are talking about home urine tests, we mean any over the counter drug test that gives on the spot results. This means the urine sample isn’t sent of to a lab or facility for further testing.
You pee in a cup or on a test strip. There is an indicator that shows positive or negative for the drug.
You can easily pass a home urine drug test with Visine. If the metabolite is not present, you pass. So basically, if you submit a cup of juice instead of urine, you pass.
- Dilution is your best bet here. Add enough liquid to bring down the THC content. That means about half of the cup should be urine, the other saline solution.
- False Positives method wont work. With at home urine tests, there is no additional equipment used. So it’s impossible to trigger a false positive.
On strips, use the Visine first to wash off the testing compound. The same is true for cups, use the Visine before the pee.
Back to top
Now there may be an issue. Most labs will automatically fail dilute urine as well as false positives. It is really a flip of the coin here, unless you know someone that has already been able to cheat that lab recently.
We recommend using CertoClear to detox your system for lab tests.
Also, under some situations false positives are ignored and you pass. This is usually the case if the lab isn’t getting paid for GC/MS testing.
Back to top
Ok, so what does that mean anyway?
When drug screening lab is testing a urine sample they don’t just check for THC. There are other mineral like creatinine that need to be present. If the level of creatine is too low or non existent, the lab may call it false positive. That means they declare the urine tampered or altered. In other words you fail the drug test.
Back to top